Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fever kept me away from the doctor.

"The world will turn if you're ready or not"
by Tunstall of Drastic Fantastic.

I like that phrase, quite a bit. Kinda like how the philosopher Jagger once said, "You can't always get what you want". Lol. Kinda like how this is now.

I wanted my fever to be gone, so that i can go to class, be a good student, do my homework, and assignments (avoid being eaten by Teresa) and pour cold water on Jaspattay, kick Steve whenever CMG is mentioned, kill Mei if ever the word pork chop ever comes out again, etc.

I did my best to get rid of the virus(es) and one day (precisely today) it was gone.

bye bye my virus, it's nice knowing you *cries*

And since i just recovered from fever, i will now excuse myself to rest more. *laughs* i know, fever is always the best excuse to get away from doing things:) and therefore i will. =P

Just wanted to let you guys know i'm still alive. ( =

Cheers!

1 comment:

muse said...

poke chops... *grins* and its just a fever. sheesh!