Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The finance side of things

I have never blogged about finance before though apparently it's my supposed forte. So i won't. *evil laugh*

Anyways, here i sit, still pondering what assignment that i'm supposed to do, when i realized that i don't really have anything to do, except to study for my mid terms, and brush up on the referencing part of Research Methodododohliegie assignment.

So i looked up at you, wondering i'm supposed to do for assignments [photo courtesy of Zack Boy]. Then i said



=P Don't ever buy this drink, because if you're finding a reason to hate Singaporeans more, this is it. Just kidding. It's horrid. Like some genius went and mixed stale Kickapoo with a whole load of pomagranate juice and added in some expired Sprite, and a drop or two of fermented grape juice (all minus the CO2 and the ethanol). Don't ask me how i know stale Kickapoo tastes like.

I'm at this Old Town Cafe near my house writing this. Do you know that unlike the other cafes that offer Wi-Fi, this one doesn't limit your torrent/p2p downloads? I'm not kidding. I know all Starbucks and Coffee Beans outlets do it, because they are running on limited bandwidth, but i'm suspecting a 2Mbps line here.

Anyways, how many of you guys actually bring your laptop to your eating/watering hole to do some work? I suspect not many, but what about those times when you need to do that extra bit of work, or to put in some extra orders for that rising AirAsia stock? I've sat here for like an hour, and i noticed at least 15 laptops around, including a certain MBA (damned show-off) and also two EEEs.

Take this poll now! I want to know what do you do when nature calls and you're all alone:)




Cheers!

2 comments:

Steph said...

How you the taste of expired sprite then? *evil grin;p
Btw yea, it's another great reason to...;)

Tharan said...

expired sprite...wah..thats sad.