Thursday, October 23, 2008

i know i said i wouldn't, but then again

Well, hello all. I'm sitting at the local watering-hole of my area with Mie, and she's studying for her mid term leaving me to fend for myself. And i'm bored. It's ok i guess. I've exhausted my list of bookmarks already, and trust me, it's a long one. Though i have no intentions of reading Perez Hilton's due to fear of brain damage and such. So yea, all the tech, footie, biz, finance, and nonsenses have i drained up and locked into my head.

So...let me inform you of a little thingie that i do when i do have the time, i watch tv shows. Maybe a little bit more than most people. Just let me list down the shows available in my tv.com profile, in an alphabetical order no less:)

1. American Chopper
2. American Idol
3. Bones
4. CSI Vegas
5. CSI Miami
6. CSI NY
7. Cold Case
8. Criminal Minds
9. Dirty Jobs
10. Dr. Who (2005)
11. Eleventh Hour
12. Eureka!
13. Fifth Gear
14. Flashpoint
15. Fringe
16. Future Weapons
17. Hell's Kitchen
18. Heroes
19. House
20. Knight Rider
21. The Mentalist
22. Merlin (UK)
23. The Middleman
24. Monk
25. Mythbusters
26. NCIS
27. Numb3r's.
28. Sanctuary
29. So You Think You Can Dance (USA)
30. Star Wars: Clone Wars
31. SuperNatural.
32. Top Gear (UK)
33. Without A Trace.
(34 & 35, New Amsterdam, Reaper - they ended season 1, not sure if they are returning).

Well, recommendations then. If you like funnies, always go for The Middleman & Eureka (no, i'm not going to give a sypnosis) and etc etc etc. isk. go watch yourselves. and dont do anything illegal along the way:)

my fav by order currently:

1. House.
2. Bones.
3. Eureka.
4. Sanctuary.
5. NCIS
6. Dr. Who (2005)
7. Top Gear (UK)
8. CSI NY

The rest, all the same:) hahahahaha. What tv shows do you watch? Or are you one of them people who think that tv shows corrupt the mind? I've learnt loads from tv shows that i didn't know previously, how to to tell if someone is bull-shitting to you - for instance..that tv shows corrupt the mind :D


Oh well, that's about it anyways (and i didn't count the mini-series that i watch too!) Have to pick dad from office in a bit, he just got back from conference/meeting thingie in my hometown. *crosses fingers for light traffic*


*and oh, for those who will complain that this isn't a proper post, it's not. it's a half-timed-baked rant*


Cheers people!

No comments: