Saturday, June 7, 2008

The other excuse

Here i am, in MMU again for my holidays. It's weird and wacky and very unlike me, i know. I've been cut off from any form of electronic communication for (almost) a week. All for the sake of the orientation of the new kids that are coming to play in the big kids' playground. What i have done here i shall list down in a neat little list for you all to read, so bear with me:)

1. I have never exercised so much in over 100 years. Honest. Running around is not a very strong forte of mine, unless you're coming after me with a machete in your hands.

2. I have never spoken B.M so much!! It's crazy, really.

3. People are always curious about my background. I've been called a Malay, Vietnamese, Nepalese, but never have i been called a Bugis. Maybe i should start using some whitening cream =P

4. Waking at 6am is madness. Honest.

5. Singing silly songs is fun when there's other silly people around doing it too - and when we all dont know the lyrics:)

Got one more week here, it's 70+ of us to care for 550 of the new kiddies, and 1000 more kiddy like parents to deal with. Wish me luck. Really loads of it.

And oh, announcements.

1. Rachel - your tag..hehehe. You have to wait for a while for me to do it. Might not do it at all, so don't go sharpen your guillotine ok? ( =
2. Angelyn - Happy Bday!
3. Jaspattay + Mei = sakai. Jas x Mei = Super Sakai.
4. Mega Mac, wait for me!!
5. Congrats to those who got lovely jobs for your industrial training:)
(laura, shea, isaac, teh, etc)
6. Fabs = gay. Fabes + Shopping = Plead for sex change.
7. Kumi - wait le. busy busy.

That's it. I shall be back to haunt your lives soon:)

Cheers!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Bugis? You're more than a Vietnamese for me, know why? Tiny size. Btw, drink less dark coffee might help.
*grin ;p

åh-†ёh² said...

y no ppl stereotype u as Indian?u too often with Agi..even slept in the same room(mana tahu wat happaned when room door was close).

yaya..industry training was fun man!
if got chance,make sure u r in HR department!interview ppl was fun!if leng lui,can interview for long time!if not leng lui,put it away,make her wait for interview for 3 hours!

syok man~
damm syok!

muse said...

jas+mei+rich = sane(mei/jas)+ crazilly insane and preposterous richard.


one way or the other *grins*

Zen Prodigy said...

portugese boy. what's up? i've got a calling card now. expect a phone call from me on one of these days. been talking to kumi every now and then and i'd have to agree with him. you're a bastard. heh.