Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Grin, and your teeth might fall out

I learned a few things in uni last week, which might interest you. Well, maybe not as much, but hey, complain all you want:) Be my guest.

In Time Series Analysis,

"Your St is a smoothed error"
Yup, very true. Just not mine, i checked. *grins*


In Tax Planning,

"Some services can be taxed, some services cannot be taxed"
"Only half of entertainment charges can be exempted from tax"
"I like people who have long job titles, say Miss so and so, accountant, consultant, manager executive and others. It's always the others that interests me"

All courtesy of my lecturer:)


In Monte Carlo Simulation Techniques,

"Rainbows are made from refractions of light"
"The tides are due to the gravity of the moon"
"My son got 5a's in his UPSR"
All of which, is not related to Monte Carlo. Lovely.


On a different note, i actually found the Annual Eurasian Bazaar held at the Eurasian Association in downtown KL on last Sunday. I took photos (of food mainly), but the TmNet doesn't permit me to upload any pictures at this time (or any other time for that matter).

So with the lack of photos, i now owe you roughly 82719 number of words. But i know how much you loathe people rambling on, so i shall spare you (and myself) the trouble. *grins*

Lastly, urm, a few people to add to the december birthday list. Mus-Id (i tak tahu spell your full name), and Steph Liew Couzie, and Keith!(that is how you have to say his name), and LAM, and Mein Mein. Yup.

And oh, i'm getting the hang of putting together a relationship network with using unknown variables, linking these networks with others and also finding out the cause-effect relationships that is caused by certain events or rifts in the relationships. Yup, you heard me, Mus, Steve, Mashyur and Andrew. ( =

Anyways, that's it for now. And oh to Fabes, please don't refer to yourself as Fabes, let us do that. It makes you sound gay. Call me when you crash land in Malaysia aight?

Cheers!

No comments: