Monday, March 9, 2009

Small, tiny, and simply out of reach

No i'm not talking about the little tiny toys that your kiddies would throw at the corner of some unreachable furniture laden area. I'm talking about cars. Those high end tiny cars that always seem to ooze "oooo's" and "aaaa's" but never have the heart (or wallet) to pay for one.

For most Malaysians, well, it started with that Volkswagen beetle, then it got murdered by the SmarForTwo. Then came the BMW Mini. And somewhere along the way, the-always-red-coloured Suzuki Swift was zooming past them all. Luxury small cars, i have been told, tells your personality - i'm just saying what i heard. Please do not lick my shoes.


Apparently, this one says I'm a classic


And this one says, i mean business + i've got no time for parking


I did not buy this car using my own money, i used my parents:)


And this says...i'm a wild hippie. i think.
Well, it used to say, i'm unique..but then everyone went ahead and bought one:)


So what type are you? And i don't mean the ones that cost below RM60k. Pick one, or go search for one, and let me know:)


And P.S, i'm a Fiat 500. Hahahahaha.



Anyways, i didn't had time to post anything substantial, so this is all you will get for now. I do apologise and you may stamp on Chee Wei's feet if you must.


Cheers!

No comments: