Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Post by me.

Yup, i fired the idiot who was supposed to make up funny titles for me, and hired a researcher instead. Tell you all about it in a bit. Anyways, here's something i want you guys to check out and advert k? Pretty please? *grins*

Mie's new venture, custom hand-painted shoes. blog url here [Angelvxz]
Samples below:




Go go! and oh, if you guys stay close to me, you know la where, personal delivery is available if i'm free to send to you la. *grins*

Anyway, unto that researcher thingie. I'm unto my Lit Review for my FYP d! Yay. So i had to fire the guy who writes the titles for this blog, and hire a researcher. IT (yes, i don't know the gender of the person), would be responsible for all my journals and writing me my FYP. I would assume the mantle of editor though, so it's all good, and it would seem natural - and also i would try to tone down on the techical stuff so that it would seem that a normal student did it. Lol. Not that i understand what IT says to me anyway.


So that's it, i got my 4 posts for the month up, and i daresay that i deserve a pat on the back for a work well done. And yes, you have my permission to belanja me makan. Honest. Don't worry about over-charging your credit cards, i'm not that expensive. Which shouldn't be mis-intepretated as i'm cheap. I know what you people are thinking k? IT has also given me extensive research material on the demographic of my readers. So yes, a roti canai would suffice.

If you have no idea what i'm talking about, it's ok, i'm sure that the local padre would accept your confessions:)

There. That's it. Now HM, don't be a smelly fly on my blog wall, you may go bathe now, and bathe everyday for the whole month cause this is the last post of the month:)

Cheers people! and don't forget [Angelvxz]. Do help in any way you can, much appreciated.

No comments: