Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Help : Final Year Paper!

Mie, (yes, she is my girlfriend) needs people to answer this survey. Fill it up people, and mail it back to her alright? It's about self-mutilation, so if you have some history of it, then do help out. I promise she won't disclose anything, its a doctor-patient thingie k? link below, and her email is jamie.tan@yahoo.com

http://cid-0cbac9537419b65f.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public


And i need help on my final year paper. I need a field of focus (research subject). Basically just tell me what you think i should be researching about for the next three months. Feel free to comment aight? and don't suggest anything that might get me in trouble with the authorities, you hear? And pass that fyp link above around to people.


As reward for doing me a favor, let me entertain you with some stories. Well, just one story, with multiple sub-plots in it. It's about the CF that happened in midv the other day.


Story 1

As i was walking to the Hong Leong booth, suddenly there was this lady who came up to me and asked me "So, do you like to work normal office hours or would you like to go out and meet clients and such?". I was stumped. Lol. There she was, this weird lady, with a clipboard, pencil and company polos and all, asking me this strange question. I mean, are people in Hong Leong this direct and unforgiving? hahahaha.

Anyways, she went on and on, it was a personality test thingie, and at the end of it, she asked me my name (yes, only at the end did she found out my name!), address, phone number. Then she said that HL will call if they deem me fit. I asked her,

"So...urm.. don't you need to know what course i'm taking?"

hahahahaha. I did a silent chuckle when she put on this stricken look realizing that she didn't ask me what course i was taking, etc. So gave her my course and cgpa. And that was my resume right there. Weird huh?

Story 2.

The RBC Dexia booth. Sounds promising. And they were quite interested in mua, basically cause they are in the investment groove thingie (i actually couldn't glean much off the chinese guy who was talking to me, mostly, he was vague and didn't know nuts about the company itself). Either way, he was like,

"oh, you should send in your resume and all, i think we'll definately take you in".

"So, where is RBC located at?"

"Our headquarters is in Luxembourg, Germany"

*rumbles and grumbles, thinks to self - "idiot"*

"I meant, locally."

"Oh, we're in Cyberjaya"

"Actually i'm in MMU cyber and i was itching to get out of cyber..i'm sorry"

( =


Story 3.

Actually, not a story, but a rant la.
1. Philip Morris fella, damned "lansi" and suprise suprise, would only talk to girls. No wonder he's old and unmarried. Idiot.
2. Nestle people - they are so nice that you feel that you're bothering them by asking them questions.
3. Panasonic people - They are represented by so many people from so many different departments, that collectively - all 10 of them could answer your questions, but individually, their expertise is so specific, it's impossible. Cue the lightbulb joke here.


Story 4.

Actually, i nak masuk BAT Malaysia, due to personal and professional reasons. Lol. Anyways, me and mie (and another guy from Utar Accounting), were talking to Miss.YinYee (i think that's how it's spelt anyway) about the Management Training Programme thingie. Lovely actually - it's harder to get in compared to Shell. 7 interviews? Shell has like 5, Accenture has 4. *crosses fingers & toes for phone call though*

That's all folks. Sorry if i have taken out such a huge chunk of your time:) (but it is your fault mainly) *insert evil laugh here*


Cheers people!

P.S. Don't forget the survey aight?

No comments: