Friday, January 2, 2009

Greetings.


Hello humans, and fluff pets alike.

Prickly here, taking over for my human, Richard, for the next two weeks or so. My human is kind of busy (that's what he says) with his finals, so i'm here to take over his job of entertaining all of you. First off, let's start with the introductions, i'm a hedgehog, with limited mobilty, but infinite cuteness. So stare at me, and bewitched:)


And oh, let me wish all of you all, Merry belated Christmas, Happy New Year, and to those who wished my human Happy birthday the other day, he asked me to thank all of you all. Although, i would never understand Christmas, and the habit of drinking till you're drunk, hedgehogs can't get drunk you see, and i would at most, be drenched in alcohol.



There's a lot of other things which i am quite afraid of, list below

1. Fire. Yup, i'm afraid of fire. Mainly cause i can't roll about to put it off.

2. Water. I hate getting wet, mainly cause i'm part gremlin. So i get dry washed every now and then. And yes, to those single hot hedgehog ladies out there, i do smell oh-so-good:)

3. Cats. they like to claw me and all. I have fought off quite a few in my lifetime, and i'm quite proud to say that i have gotten through all of them unharmed. So there, nice smelling, cute and brave, what more does a lady want from a hedgehog? (i can uze teh inzernets 2)



Things that i love,

1. Sleeping. To store up enough energy to fight cats. I need all the rest i can get!
2. Gathering info, so i stare about a bit.
3. Daze people with my cuteness. It works like a charm. All the time.



So ladies (hedgehog or not), i'm still very much available. And if you're older than i am, don't fret, age is not a barrier for me. *wink wink*

So there. I shall return with another post soon, i have to go wake my human now to do the rest of his ARIMA models, else he will fail his test. Lazy human.


Cheers people! (and fluff!)

No comments: