Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oits

Not to be confused with Oui (pronounced "wee") in French; those french people aren't saying that they need to take a piss when they say "wee" to your every question, ya know:)

Anyway, this is a ranting post. I'm so sorry to be away so long only for you to come back to find me ranting. I love ranting, it makes you less stressed. Mie asked me why when people get stressed, their shoulders get stiff. I realized...i didn't had an answer for that at all.

And so, i haven't fully completed my resume; no i'm not graduating yet; it's just this internship thingie that has gotten me stumped. So i'm going to go try me luck in that career fair thingie in midv tomorrow. Hopefully, someone will be kind enough to hire me. Else, i would have to threaten to leak their scandals on the net. (I'm just kidding k? please don't blacklist me on the ISA!)

And to satisfy the two extremely sakai people, who are in tpg now, i have blog. now there. READ! and don't bug me for another week. You do realize that this is a weekly publication, not some blog that is published for your own whimsical non-sexual needs. Jas & Jay. Awww. Weird, but Awwww:) And oh, jay-walking means walking across the street without a zebra crossing or an overhead "jambatan". hahahaha. now shush.

And go here. GO now! click on it!


There, that is enough to satisfy all twenty mins of the average human attention-span. If your attention span is less than 15 mins, it's ok, i understand why you don't realize that you're hovering about in quicksand:)

And no pictures. This is due to me having only like 20% left in my lappie batt, so no pictures. And oh, MBM (mie birthday mission) was a success. Thank you for coming, and you're invited again next year, same time, not so same place - make yourselves free!!

List of stuff bought for mie:
1. i'm not telling.
2. Aduish, you tahu baca tak?
3. Honestly, why do you even exist? go click on link, go.

Call me up, i'm free. For those with perverted minds, it means i have spare time on my hands, and will have "yam cha" session with you all. For those who still think otherwise, please, don't call me. *grins*

So there, you whiners! And go go team FiiK for the Estrat Challenge! Anyways, there's a P&G (the company who makes all your kitchen/bathroom cleaners etc, cars, bombs, fighter jets) challenge in march. There's a online test on..till i forgot. but it's soon. Like end of january soon. Go for it i say, for more information, click here:)

That's all folks. Happy Chinese New Year, and oh Happy belated Ponggal:)


Cheers!

P.S. Fabes *waves* don't die, well not yet la - i still need that sign off on a clean bill of health to qualify for cheaper insurance:)

Sayonara.

Not really. Rant - David Tennant no longer being Dr.Who. This year - last season. Richard = sad. Better catch the this season, it's bound to be a blast.

Ok now, bugger off.

Cheers! (again)

No comments: