Friday, September 18, 2009

Kapal Angkasa Cobra

Week six of Mattel.

It's funny how people seem genuinely astonished at other people's kindness. I know, old story, last post also got. but i read this column in the Sun a few days ago, and it shocked me that the writer (who most probably took the public transport for the first time) is amazed that people actually help blind people to their destinations, give up their seats, and also prevent people from falling off the bus - apparently the last one is because the person doing the saving is a foreigner. What i have to say is... well, nothing actually. Good for the writer to see these things. Please don't forget to lock your door at night though.

Today, got a nyonya (a real wan, trust me, i can tell), gestured me to take up the seat next to hers. Lol. What the hell? I appreciated her kindness - but unfortunately i had to decline, i was at my stop at the time. Did i look all that awkward bumbling about in the bus? Do i look that uncomfortable? I was wearing these baggy pants with a tee somemore, hahaha. If i was wearing formal, then maybe i'd look out of place.


Anyway, i ter-bumped into a uni mate of mine. So Shocked k? Saw her kat the lrt - but i didnt say anything la - i kan rabun a bit after work, if mistaken identity kantoi. Then we got off same stop. Then she was like Hi and How are you. Coincidence? Yup, definately. Hahaha. I'm not a stalker k? I use that route everyday k? OK, maybe not everyday - minus weekends la. ( =


This week at Mattel. It's crazy. Now i'm in charge of Singgie - for ten days. Yesterday went smoothly - thank god. And today, well..today they cuti. Not fair right? Hahahaha. We should be having more holidays than they do cause ya know. Anyways, no complains though, i'm off Monday and Tuesday!


And i would like to take this opportunity to wish the Muslim community

"Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir dan Batin".


Tada!


Anyways, staff purchase, bought Ah Boy a set of five hot wheels. Apparently he loved it so much. Actually his parents ask me buy wan la. And the father - amazed that it's so cheap - now wants me to buy a track set for him. Lol. Track set for boy = disaster for human-kind, particularly the people who so happens to be right outside the apt window when the car goes flyin.

Which reminds me - kalau nak contribute, contribute k? I malas wanna copy paste d. Plus red text is so not good for the skin of this blog. Lol.


Why only a set of 5 tiny cars you ask? Well, i pinjam the parents the catalogue la, so his dad ask him to choose what he wants, you know what he did? Pointed to everything, and ask his dad to buy. Sakai. So kecik also like that. Lol. His dad told him, only can get a few la, he "insisted" to have it all. So his dad got pist, and bought him only the 5 pack. Lol. Padan muka. Hahahaha.


At work, Kak went cuti, thus the Singgie take-over. And boss super busy, got super loads of shipments coming in for the year end punya christmas sales. So now he no time to even go makan. =P

Mus - that day i thought i saw you kat LRT station, but i didn't had my glasses on la, so not sure. but then up close, i nampak muka already, i thought "If Mus make up macam mana pun, takkan so pretty kut". LOL. OK, i'm evil. Sue me. =P


Jas, i know you coming back to do your visa and pack your bags and to smuggle your dog to Europe. Thank you for everything. and Take care k? *sobs* And stop leaving comments kat chat box, told you, i cannot nampak kat office, it's blocked. Lol.


And one last thing to share, yesterday when i was taking the delivery of the staff purchase (super banyak), i felt like the supermarket punya warehouse fella. Dahla tired d moving stuff, my colleague came up to me and ask "Richard, come help me carry the stuff to my cubicle." I look at her with pity face, then she laughed. "I paid 300 rm for these stuff ya know, transport to my cubicle only ma". Yes, they love teasing the person with the most amount of work for the day. Hahaha.

And one more moment of antagony. When the Singgie order came in via email, my boss looked at it, and laughed at me. Totally what the hell moment. Hahaha. At that time also i was swamped d k? All in a week's work i guess.


Last note : take care, be safe during the hols. Have fun:)


Cheers!


P.S. David - i asked Mei to email you the url d.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks appreciate it!