Friday, October 9, 2009

Bloody Annoying.

Week nine of Mattel

You know, there isn't much a boon in being a thin person. Honestly. You get jeered more than people who aren't. Which annoys me even more - just because i'm thin doesn't mean i chose to be that way, it's the same with people who aren't k? Be a little bit more considerate. Lol. End of rant. Actually not yet end la, the thing is since i'm on the lighter side of the weighing scale - means that i can't refuse anything that the office people bring to work.

All sorts of cheesecakes (which seem to be the fav thing to bake there), cookies and such - is put in front of me and i have no reason to not accept them. Die i tell you. Once i did try, and you know what the retort was?

"You on diet ar, don't go on diet la, you so thin also diet, then we how?"

Hahahaha. How? I dont know how! Don't ask me. Have to take the cake lo then. Lol.


So there was a bday celeb in office. I thought they did individual ones wan, but see see, month of Oct one shot. I have no idea why. Boss asked me when was my bday, i told him that passed already - which is true la, passed so many times d. Hahahahhaa. Shit. Now have to go cover my ass and talk to the HR manager to leave me out of this. Maybe there won't be one - since i'm an intern and all, but still skeptical. Thought of taking leave during my bday wan - but now it won't be effective also and would only waste my leave.


Anyway, I have a message for you kids out there who ask your parents to fetch you - please don't keep them waiting k? I was waiting at the lrt station for mie la, opposite this mall, where i parked and i sat on the sidewalk la - cause yes, i bodoh bodoh came super early. Then got this uncle who parked his waja behind my car, and sat on the sidewalk also la. And lo and behold - after an hour, he was still there, but he's sleeping. In my mind i was like "CRAP, what if i leave before this uncle does?". So i kept an eye out for him la - it was getting rather late already.

Then wait and wait - lucky he got phone call and left just mins before i did. Phew. If not i *might* have stayed with him until he gets his passenger. But i didn't go purposely intro myself or anything - so he might have thought of me as one of the prospective robbers instead. Hahahahaha.

And oh, had dept lunch this week. Wanna know why we suddenly got dept lunch? Cause boss saw the other dept got dept lunch, then he also want to do dept lunch. The other dept had reason - mourn the departure of an employee and celebrate the coming of a new one. Hahahahaha. I mean what the hell right? On a whim only. But free lunch - not complaining one bit:)


And the other day finally Ah Boy's track set came la. Damned funny la he. A little intro - he loves fried fish - like cannot peel him away from it wan. So he was enjoying his treat when i came home la. Saw me carrying a plastic bag and straight rushed at me with this very happy grin.

"Ko-ko" *smile*

Stupid konon innocent smile. Hahahaha.

Then he put his grubby hands on the box. Mom straight scold him - cause his hands oily ma from eating the fish. Then ok lo, i ma take out the box from the plastic and put in front of him la. He stare like some professor staring at a math question like that. Hahahahaha. Straight wanna play wo. Mom asked him to finish up his fish first - and for the very first time in history, he said he don't want the fish d. Hahahahaha. Bloody hell.

Anyway, called his mom to ask if can open the box to assemble the track set la. She said she was downstairs d wo, say bring home fix - then mom gave the phone to boy for his mom to tell him off la.

"Mommy, track. open ar? plisss. can open ar. Yes. ok"

Hands the phone back to mom.

His mom told my mom, she actually said no. Hahahahaha. No choice, open lo. Hahahahaha.

Then open, pour out the contents, then see see need batt and there's none provided. Can see his face change terus tau. Hahahaha. I said to mom that just use the batts inside dad's torchlight la (no spare ma at home). Then i start assembling la, or tried to. He kept taking away the parts.

His mom came, and she was like "aiyo". Lol. She helped me assemble with Ah Boy in our faces, taking up parts and pretending like it's this and that. One part he took, and exclaimed it was a traffic light. Which the track didn't have and it did not look like a traffic light at all!

Finally got the track set up la - turn on only, it was the 360 track set la, it was moving at light speed lo. Hahahaha. Even i was suprised. Boy couldn't follow the movements of the car at all. Hahahahaha. He just stared at the one part of the track only. Finally switched it off, and guess what - i carried the track to Boy's house in the other block. Hahahahaha. Luckily there weren't any kids that gawked at us while we passed the playground. =P

When i reached the house - first time go ma, boy wanted to give me tour of the house and show me his toys. Hahahahaha. Tak semangat layan. Also, he said wanna bring the track tomorrow to show uncle, cause my dad tak nampak his track lagi. That one i don't know if he did ask his mom to bring the track to my house.

OK, enough of that. Boss gave me a project to do - improve the order processing he says. You know ar, a rookie like me ar to perfect a system that has existed and been perfected countless times ar - i have no idea how to. But i will most definately give it a shot. Hahahaha.


That's it for this week folks.


Cheers!

Note : To whomever who wants to organize a suprise party for whomever ar, please don't email me - i take forever to reply wan. actually i take exactly one week to reply. Hahahahaha.

Happy belated bday Jaspattay - hope you enjoyed your suprise party:)

No comments: