Monday, April 27, 2009

The one with the Tan Sri

Today is the first time i had a Tan Sri waving at me. It was a weird experience, and all in all quite good i guess. Who knows, but it definitely makes your day. Try having a Tan Sri on speed dial to keep your spirits up when you're down. I know, so unusual isn't it? Let me tell you why and how it happened.


So today i had an interview in Klang with TopGlove, and there i was, just minding myself in the lobby, sitting with other interviewees, and *bam* in comes Tan Sri Lim Wee-Chai, with a posse behind him. So i thought, oh - ok la, so the CEO does come in to work on time after lunch hour:) What i didn't expect was for him to stop dead in his tracks, look straight at me, smile and waved.


And my first reaction? Look behind me to see if got anyone ker tak. Hahahahahaha. Sakai, i know. Well, i did smile and wave to him back though. The thing was though, the other interviewees stared at me, probably thinking "Oh....So he knows the boss la". =P No i don't know the boss!! Not my fault!


Nothing much on the TopGlove either way, standard interview - just had to know a few things about a few things:)


And I'm still waiting on that assessment results from CIMB which i took in Deloitte the other day. It was weird k? Got this bunch of AmBank brass there well, taking the test with us. And my gosh - they were really a bunch of funny people, ages ranging from probably 28-50. Examples below:


1. This guy brought in a plastic bag la, so i was wondering, what could it be in it? See see, he pulled out a bunch of pencils and erasers - for the test. Lol. Then he started distributing it - "Got bring pencil or not? Nah, ambik". Hahahaha. The killer was when someone asked "AmBank no stationery ar?" Hahahahaha.What the hell right?


2. After the third test, which was sorta a math thingie, this guy said out loud "Hey, AmBank got compensate us for brain surgery ar? Which part was it again? Ah yes, the left brain. I think i need to replace it already after this test". Lol. Lovely guy.


3. Then after the 4th test, the brain surgery guy said "Aiyo, got migrain d la."
Second guy asked him "You want panadol ar? I got alot in my bag"
Brain surgery guy asks him "Oh, that's why you bring your bag la"
Hahahaha.



After the test was done right, i had this urge to apply for AmBank pulak. Hahahahaha. Yes, very sakai i know.

Anyways, got to go now. And yes yes, i do realize i am still one post short of this month's quota. So do look out for it soon. I hope:)

Cheers!

No comments: