Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another one aye?

Before i move on to today's new post, i would just like to highlight some quirks that i think i have made to be my own, so today i shall just list down a few, then maybe next week or something i will put up some more, if you guys wanna know more, that is.


1. While driving i have got one small rule, i will let only one car into my lane on pity, and max two cars that memang nak potong masuk wan. Hahahaha. But no more than that, i don't care if you driving a super huge truck ker, a bus ker. If you dont have a bunch of uniformed people on those huge Honda bikes with horns ablaring, or a huge red truck with ladders at the top, or the words ambulance written in mirror image on the front of your vehicle - you ain't passing me.


2. I will most definitely sing along to Miley's "Climb" when i'm alone in the car, if it's on radio. Hahahahahahhaa. There, i confessed. And, yes i have done this for countless other songs, which i am not telling you =P


3. I will always eat half my noodles first, before i start eating the stuff that they put in it, i.e. fishballs, cockles and such. :)


4. Rice, same as above, unless i kat rumah, when i hantam makan whatever i can lay my hands on - plus i scoup soup straight from the main bowl. Yup, it's my house either way.


5. I will only ever ever order beef pepperoni pizza when i am at pizza parlors:)


That's all for now. Back to the main thing that i wanted to blog about.

which i can't recall at the moment, so i shall get back to my Granger-Causality; and my Diagonal BEKK-MGARCH correlation model:)


Oh, had ibm aptitude test today, comparatively easier than CIMB's one, but oh well, we'll see.


Cheers!

No comments: