Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Harlo

See here people. Today will be a rainy day. I have predicted this - I have measured the temps, the air pressure, wind direction, the humidity, all points to a rainy evening. That, and also the fact that it as dark as night about now:)

Anyways, Mei says that if you're going to be a guinea pig, make sure you're a cute one. I have no idea how to do that, but please, someone out there, get her some some ok? :) She will thank you for it.

News: My hairdresser's wife is pregnant! 8 months pregnant! I mean like wtf, i didn't notice also. Wow. So next time i have to cut hair, they will be on maternity leave. Oh well, good luck to the both of them:) And oh oh, mie doesn't like my hairdresser cause he ain't gay enough, i like him cause he isn't gay.

Bigger news. I have done one exam, three to go. One more test from IBM was done today too! Yay. See hor, there was this guy sitting next to me who cheated. We supposed to not go back to the previous sections of the test after the time limit - but this sakai, while preparing for the next section, went back to the previous section and answered two more questions. Lol. He must be seriously desperate.

And oh, i think i made everyone who took the test with me panic today. Cause i flipped the pages faster and answered more. Hahahaha. Kesian those people, dont know that mostly i just guess the answers only wan. Hehehehe. Poor people get panic for nothing.

That's it for now la. My thoughts are so scattered now. Wish me all the best for the finals k? i know you care:) hahahaha.

Cheers!

1 comment:

mei said...

oitts! i so did not say that part where "if you were to be guinea pigs, might as well be cute" part!!

you were the one who said it and im the one who went wtf?!? kebabisakaian. happily frame me je