Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dilemma

Ok, here's the thing. IBM or CIMB?

Third stage of CIMB coming up in June, so is that interview with IBM at about the same time.

IF, big IF, i get selected for both, what to do?

So hopeful aye richard? Sakainess. Oh well, either way, i won't be able to make it for the internship period for the coming semester. So, would have to postpone. Or maybe Mr. Chan could make an exception:) He do love his F.E students:)

Anyways, that's about it. I have been slacking off a lot lately. Finals next week, and na-da was done:) Short posts all around anyways.

And as a parting gift, today i was elated to see this in front of my place punya mamak..


I kid you not! A DB9!! Lol. I sengaja turned into the mamak to get a better viw, then u-turn to see again:) Yes, i am such a kid. Hahahaha.


Cheers!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

pick IB fuckin M. why did u apply for internships when you have classes? oh...DB9 looks awesome. was the one you saw a coupe or a convet?

xenac said...

wtf. lol. I took finance tau, not it. Hahahaha. You just want me to migrate to the us with you right? =P

Coupe:) i have always thought that the coupe looks nicer. =P


Come kl la you sakai. And me no classes already, just a few more exams to go, and there goes my uni life:)

Unknown said...

nobody goes KL without me! dont so sakai!! *grrr*

mei said...

oh btw, the above is me too. heh

Unknown said...

oops...didn't see ur replies. I get lost in KL. KL too big. no gps. Penang can la. or even better taiping. i won't get lost in taiping. that's for sure